We are excited in your interest to publish a guest post on our blog at https://isotropic.co/blog. please review our guest post policy carefully so you can best understand what we are looking for.
- Your writing must benefit our audience of WordPress professionals and enthusiasts. We may also approve additional topics on web design, SEO and other related aspects of our industry. (We are happy to approve a guest post idea, just email us)
- Your post must be original, high quality, written in native English, And exclusively available for publication on https://isotropic.co
- Your post must contain no plagiarism. We run it through copyscape before publishing it to our website.
- If you are using citable sources, include a link or citation back to them.
- Your post needs to be marketing neutral. That means you can't be heavily advertising your product/company. We may approve tutorials on a product that you have to offer, just reach out.
- Full author credit, with brief author-bio and link-back to the desired Twitter/LinkedIn/website profiles will be given (with your anchor link of choice).
- Upon publication, the article becomes the intellectual property of Isotropic, LLC.
We strongly suggest getting approval for your idea before creating a draft. You can submit any questions or drafts to email@example.com. thank you for your interest.